Monday, January 23, 2012

The offer ~

Hi people ! It has been such a long time since i last updated this blog .Hmm i keep ignore this blog , i know that . Hey people, i 'll go on this 30 .I just got boarding school's offer . I got sains banting offer . Going there ,pursuit study there has been always in my dream and now i just got an offer to achieve one of my dreams !!

I am happy since that is my dream . I am not too eager to go there because i am afraid . Yeah you know ,this will be my first time to stay at hostel . I don't know how to sew , i don't know how to washing cloth using hand . But i feel lucky because i'll be the form 4 first batch batch .I hope i can survive , i know i can be strong and i know i can cope with hostel's life . And yeahh my friends are always got a happy news . We're sharing this happy news together .Izlyn,my mak bedah!!,she got an offer from SESERI while Hasya got SAMURA . I am happy for them .Not forget to all my friends that got any offer to MRSM or SBP or RMC .Ohnana Nami got same school with me !!! I am so happy since i will not be alone there and not forget to Zulhazim that got same school like us .

The offer letter has reached on friday . I am like a crazy girl when i saw the letter . Wuuu Nur Diyana Bt Mohd Asri,Tahniah kerana anda terpilih yada yadda . Yeahh it is little bit from the letter . It has an offer letter and a TAWARAN BOOK in the envelope . In tawaran book,it explains what to do,things to bring and many perjanjian benda tah .I just bought school uniforms ,toiletries and tomorrow i got medical check-up .Wuu many things to do lailai .

I hope i can survive and can finish my studying/form 5 there . Only 2 years Diyana , only 2 years . Btw, i am now 16 and i know i can do it .Allah is always with me .

p/s:Sorry for broken english . I am not perfect,i am loser but i keep trying . Corerct me if i am wrong and please don't bash me for the ayat terabur bagai ni .

1 comment:

  1. How lucky are you to get a same school with Nami.. sigh i wanna go to BASIS!!! Ahaks. Ohnana that's my name~ SAMURA LOVES ME~ K lol.

    ReplyDelete